pokemons inventados por la gente--6

And today is the day. I was actually a bit behind on this and hadn't had time to color. I finished early this morning! We finally see the final stage evolutions of the Kyren Region starters. I hope...:
REPRODUCIR

5th gen pokemon part 2
Species: Leader Type: Ground Ability: Intimidate/Sand Force Weight: 131.4lbs Height: 6'11" Pokédex Entry: Full with pride, they are said to be the leaders of the jungl...: pidgeon_pokemon_by_daybreakm-d5w6c61.png (500×500): Tell me what you want me to put on my Pinterest boards in my other social networks like Skype which is Fama81082 or by Gmail that is Fama81082@gmail.com  Díganme qué quiere que ponga en mis tableros de Pinterest en mis otras redes sociales como Skype que es Fama81082 o por Gmail que es Fama81082@gmail.com: #Pokemon... - Taringa!: Me encanta :3: Tell me what you want me to put on my Pinterest boards in my other social networks like Skype which is Fama81082 or by Gmail that is Fama81082@gmail.com  Díganme qué quiere que ponga en mis tableros de Pinterest en mis otras redes sociales como Skype que es Fama81082 o por Gmail que es Fama81082@gmail.com:

Comentarios